Are you ready to finally take control over the food you eat and establish a sustainable, healthy lifestyle?
Yes, it IS possible to change your health, habits and relationship with food without starving yourself or counting calories. The Radical Reset: Food Freedom Starts With Whole30 program will have you loving your body and your life!
You want the energy and motivation to live a healthy lifestyle but you’re not sure how to go about it. You want something better for yourself!
I know exactly how you feel because that was me. I completely transformed my life with the Whole30 program, and you can, too.
Just imagine yourself looking and feeling your best! Some results reported by clients include:
It’s time to make the investment in yourself, and once and for all take control over your food. You’re ready to change your habits and relationship with food. This is your time! If not now, when?
Here’s What Clients Are Saying About the Program
CLIENT SUCCESS STORY - Valerie
“I have made more progress with this than anything else I have done.”
Brenda believes in the program and is serious about it. I appreciated her attitude and how she handled slip-ups within the group. I believe if someone is on the fence, but can commit to the 90 days, that it is so worth it. The daily support, her quick email responses and her communication with our group [were the most helpful parts of the program]. I also don’t think I would have read the Food Freedom Forever book if it was not part of Brenda’s program. I found so many great take-aways and refreshing perspectives from that book. I also liked that she introduced us to meditation. I have since read more about it and while it is not a regular part of my routine, I would like to practice mediation more frequently.
Radical Reset: Food Freedom Starts With WHOLE30
***** Now accepting clients for a 6-Week January 2020 group. New Year, New You! *****
Your investment in the 6-week small group coaching program includes:
- Education, encouragement, support, accountability and resources to help you change your health, habits and relationship with food.
- Whole30 Planning and Preparation: For the first week, you will plan and prepare for the Whole30 so that you feel completely confident to start your Whole30.
- The Whole30 Reset: Thirty (30) days to reset your body by eating whole, nutritious food and eliminating commonly problematic foods.
- Reintroduction: During the final 5 days, you will begin to reintroduce the eliminated foods in a slow, structured way to learn how they impact your body.
- Official Whole30 Books: You will receive these books written by Whole30 co-creator Melissa Urban.
- The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom
- Whole30 Day by Day
- Supportive Small Group: Support, motivation, education and resources in a small group setting. Clients report they were more successful because of the accountability and community within their small group.
- Video Group Calls: Live coaching, education, support, and community. You may submit questions or suggest topics in advance and If you miss a call, you can catch the replay later.
- Access to the Healthie Website & App for the 6-weeks which includes:
- Food & Activity Journaling and Goals & Metrics Tracking: Record your food, workouts, goals and measurements online to see your progress and stay motivated – all in one place. Food journaling has been shown to lead to healthier choices and more mindful eating.
- One-on-One Chats: You can ask me questions directly.
- Online Community for Your Group Only: Members of your group get to interact in a private online group. I hang out here regularly. It’s a great place to ask questions; get encouragement; share tips, recipes and information; celebrate successes and get help with challenges.
- Accountability: You will have regular check-ins to keep you on track and motivated.
- Resources: Shopping Lists, Planning Guide, Videos, and more.
- Email Series for Each Phase of the Program: Receive informational and encouraging emails regularly to learn, get tips and strategies, and stay motivated.
- Giveaways and Discounts
Your investment in the 90-day small group coaching program includes:
- Everything included in the 6-week program above, PLUS:
- Reintroduction: One – two additional weeks, you will be supported through your entire reintroduction, in which you will reintroduce each eliminated food group in a structured way to learn how they impact your body. (The 6-week program gets you started, but the extended program supports you fully throughout the entire reintroduction phase.)
- Food Freedom – Life After Whole30: You will work on establishing a long-term, sustainable healthy lifestyle that allows you to continue to improve your habits and relationship with food.
- Free membership in the Radical Reset Alumni Group for ongoing support after your program ends. This gives you ongoing access to:
- Your group members and other graduates of the extended program, and
- The Healthie Website & App (Note: The 6-week program access ends when the 6-week program ends) which includes: Food & Activity Journaling, Goals & Metrics Tracking, and an ongoing Online Community for your group members and other extended-program alumni.
- Official Whole30 Books: In addition to the two books included with the 6-week program, you will also receive the Food Freedom Forever book written by Whole30 co-creator Melissa Urban.
- Additional Video Group Calls: Live coaching, education, support, and community. You may submit questions or suggest topics in advance and If you miss a call, catch the replay later.
- Email Series for Each Phase of the Program including the full Reintroduction phase and Food Freedom.
You will be most successful with the program if you:
- Commit fully to the program and have a growth mindset. You are investing in yourself, and you are worth it!
- Take responsibility for your actions and your results. There are no shortcuts or quick fixes here. You are creating a long-term, healthy lifestyle.
- Be a positive, supportive team member. The group is a safe space to share and find solutions to your struggles and challenges.
Whole30 coaching services are intended to promote general health and wellness and are not intended to replace physician care or medical intervention. All suggestions and/or education on nutrition, diet and lifestyle are based on your input, and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or ailment.
Disclaimer: I am NOT a licensed physician or dietician, and Whole30 coaching services are not licensed by the state, medically authorized, nor sponsored by any licensing bodies. It is your responsibility to maintain a relationship for yourself with a medical doctor or licensed health care provider. Click here for health notice information.
If you have any questions, please email ClientSuccess@Whole30CoachBrenda.com.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORY - Crystal
“I knew I wanted to take my wellness journey to the next level. I needed someone that I could ask questions of, share my choices and help me course correct. I found her approach to be supportive, kind and informative. At the end of the day, I had to figure out how to do this for me and she had just the right approach.
Brenda will be there every step of the way to help you celebrate your successes and help you re-frame when you make “less-healthy” choices. She is kind, gentle and an amazing listener. If you need true support, kindness and information, she is the perfect coach for you! At the end of the day, you have to own your own progress. You have to put in the work… The support of the group was wonderful. It was great to hear about my group-mates challenges and successes as well. [We were] all there for the same thing – to be healthier! The weekly assignments and calls were the best, but being able to connect with Brenda for questions that I might not feel comfortable asking in the group was also great.
I have been really working on my own self improvement, both physically and mentally and assessing how I was doing on my journey. I was tired of the yo yo weight gain. I have 4 and sometimes 5 sizes in my closet. I was ready to get my physical health under control. Being over 50, having high cholesterol and diabetes – I knew I had to do something different. I joined Coach Brenda’s online Whole30 “challenge” to prep for the “New Year” round. Her live videos and guidance really helped me make my first Whole30 very successful. When she offered the 90 day coaching groups, I knew I wanted to take my wellness journey to the next level. I chose Coach Brenda because I found her approach to be supportive, kind and informative. I don’t need someone to beat me up, I needed someone that I could ask questions of, share my choices and help me course correct. She provided a lot of information in usable chunks and in multiple formats. At the end of the day, I had to figure out how to do this for me and she had just the right approach for me.
Crystal’s Tip for Your First Whole30: You don’t HAVE to buy special food. You can definitely buy compliant prepared sauces, etc., but there are SO many great recipes on the internet/facebook/pinterest you don’t have to buy anything unless you really want to.