In a 2016 survey of 8,000 Whole30 graduates, 88% said the Whole30 really did change their lives.
– The Whole30 Day by Day: Your Daily Guide to Whole30 Success
Join me for a Whole30! As a Whole30 Certified Coach, I offer small group coaching. You may be wondering why you need a Whole30 Coach. To be honest, you don’t. You can download my FREE Countdown to Whole30: Prepare for Success! that guides you step-by-step through learning about, planning and preparing for your Whole30. You also have access to the Program Rules and many other great FREE resources at Whole30.com.
BUT, changing habits and your relationship with food is difficult. Trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve completed multiple rounds of Whole30, so I know what to expect. I’ve done rounds both with a group and on my own. A small coaching group, makes it so much easier. You’ll get support, education, accountability, advice, resources and more. Completing the Whole30 as part a supportive group will help you succeed, and hopefully you’ll have some fun along the way. Think of it like yoga, you can do it for free but many people prefer the accountability, community and education provided by yoga in a group setting.
Let’s do the Whole30 together! Change your habits to change your life. And, if not now, when?
90-Day Food Freedom Starts With WHOLE30 Group Coaching
The Whole30 Group Coaching Program provides 90-Days of support, education, accountability, advice, resources and giveaways in a small group setting (never more than 12 people). Includes:
- Plan & prep for the Whole30
- Whole30 Reset
- Food Freedom: Life After Whole30
- Mindshift Work to change your habits and relationship with food
- Forever access to a PRIVATE Group just for members of your small group – throughout the program, I’ll spend time here to answer questions, start discussions, post suggestions, cheer you on, and require accountability. I encourage the group to support each other, and post suggestions and useful resources.
- Weekly Live Online Group Meeting
- Discounts and/or giveaways
What you can expect from me:
- You will have forever access to a PRIVATE Group just for members of your small group. I’ll spend time in the private group throughout the program to answer questions, start discussions, post suggestions, cheer you on, and require accountability. I encourage the group to support each other and post suggestions and useful resources. You can participate as much or as little as you want in the group – whatever works for you. You can ask lots of questions, participate in all discussions, post ideas for making the Whole30 easier, and suggest topics for the live chats; or you can be a fly on the wall and just take everything in – that’s ok too.
- At least once a week, I’ll meet with the group online with a short lesson on a Whole30/Reintroduction/Food Freedom topic and check-in with each member, followed by Q&A.
- You will receive a daily email with a tip and/or what to expect for the day, a reminder to provide accountability, and upcoming group events, such as when the next Facebook Live will be held. The contents will also be posted in the private Facebook group.
- If you’re not comfortable asking questions in front of the group, you can contact me via private Facebook messages.
Whole30 coaching services are intended to promote general health and wellness and are not intended to replace physician care or medical intervention. All suggestions and/or education on nutrition, diet and lifestyle are based on your input, and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or ailment.
What I expect from you:
- Commit fully to the Whole30 and have a growth mindset. With this program, you are investing in yourself. You need to take responsibility for your decisions and keep in mind that change can be difficult. The Whole30 rules are simple and straight-forward, but following them can be hard. This program really can change your life.
- Be a positive, supportive team member. The group is a safe space. We’re all in this together and have to assume everyone is doing the best they can to follow the Whole30 program.
Disclaimer: I am NOT a licensed physician or dietician and Whole30 coaching services are not licensed by the state, medically authorized, nor sponsored by any licensing bodies. It is your responsibility to maintain a relationship for yourself with a medical doctor or licensed health provider. Click here for health notice information.
FREE 5-Day Countdown to WHOLE30 Challenge - Plan and prepare for a successful Whole30!
Are you ready to start a Whole30? Join the next FREE 5-Day Challenge to set you up for Whole30 success!
Start your Whole30 completely prepared for success! This FREE 5-Day Challenge sets you up for a great start to your Whole30. Join us for the next Countdown to Whole30: Prepare for Success! challenge.
5… Get Started
4… Build Support
3… Plan Some Meals
2… Plan Ahead for Challenges
1… Shop and Prep