Join the FREE Whole30 Meal Makeover Challenge - August 26-29
Does completing a Whole30 feel overwhelming? Are you wondering what you can eat? Or if you have to buy special foods and follow complicated recipes? Or whether you have time to make Whole30 meals or need to make 2 meals (1 for you and 1 for your family)?
Fortunately, Whole30 meals don’t have to be complicated. Join in this 4-day challenge to learn easy ways to make delicious meals for your Whole30 that your entire family will enjoy. The fun takes place Monday, August 26 through Thursday, August 29.
By the end of the challenge, you will have 3 quick, easy and delicious Whole30 meals planned, and you’ll know exactly what you can and can’t eat during your Whole30. You’ll discover some meals you’ll want to eat after your Whole30 – your food freedom.
- DAY 1: What does a Whole30 meal look like?
- DAY 2: How can I eat more veggies when I just can’t eat another salad?
- DAY 3: What’s a plated fat and isn’t fat unhealthy?
- DAY 4: What are some simple ideas when I want a quick, easy meal? BONUS: The winner of the giveaway will be announced!
- Doable homework, daily motivation and live lessons with Q & A
If you haven’t heard of Thrive Market before — they’re an online store that sells all organic, non-GMO products at 25-50% off retail price. Their products are sorted by hundreds of values, everything from Whole30, paleo, and gluten-free to BPA free, sustainably farmed, and zero waste. What’s even better? With every member who joins Thrive Market, they sponsor a free membership to a low income family, public school teacher, military veteran, or first responder — which truly epitomizes their mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone.